Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Speaking Engagements

in my attempts to become organized and a long term planner, I'm looking to book some speaking engagements in the spring/summer and fall of 2008. Here is a sampling of the topics I am considering:
  • Healthy meals in thirty minutes
  • Organic AND Locally Grown – Finding the Healthiest Food Possible in your area
  • Holiday Survival Strategies
  • Handling Stress on the High-pressure Job
  • Staying Healthy when you Travel for a Living
  • Carving out time for Exercise
  • The Easy Way to Beat Sugar Cravings - Crowding Them Out
  • Superfoods You Should Know About
  • Natural Remedies for Polycystic Ovaries
I would love some help in finding organizations at which to speak. I am currently going to work through my alumnae organizations and some small business organizations to which I belong, but I could certainly use some help in identifying new organizations.

No comments: