Monday, November 19, 2007

Second Weekend Reactions to Integrative Nutrition

I just finished a three day marathon weekend at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. The experience has been nothing short of amazing. I am so excited to start developing my health counseling business around my niche areas of polycystic ovaries (from which I suffer and am attempting to treat naturally) and other reproductive issues affecting young women. I am looking to develop some other offerings as part of my business including career coaching and complex medical decision making management. I'm looking forward to finally be able to integrate my decision science training from Harvard with my nutrition training to offer this valuable service to future clients.

I am working on developing my health counseling business and selecting a name. I am looking forward to connecting with women suffering from polycystic ovaries and other related problems who are looking for natural means to alleviate their symptoms.

No comments: